Improvements - FireFly Frontend
- Added support for Mercury Gift via Dejavoo device
- Add checkStatus method to Mercury EMV transactions to recover lost authorizations
- Block "continue" when editing a delivery in FF if a gift card tender is used to avoid issues.
- Change delivery to pickup with register assignment override cancel, pay later can result in double charge - fixed.
- Fixed issues with Internet Explorer that have potential to create double charges with delivery
- Fixed issues to support plain text msr with mercury gift balance check
- Change wording on change/continue to state tender instead of credit.
- Block register close if there are no transactions in the register.
Improvements & Corrections (FireFly Backend)
- Prevented settled table tickets from showing in cash location until server close
- Improved Copy offer to properly copy "available online" field
- Deleted email confirm issue locks you out of FireFly backend.
- Fixed printing issue for coupons with receipt set to print quantity items grouped
- ADP export has "=" to show the leading zeros but needs them removed for import
- Fixed print format issues with Apostrophe in customer last name
- Fixed issues duplicating register close from FF frontend or TV/FF backend
- Improved Thrive Online orders printing so that call center print scheduler will not cause double print
- Gift Certificates report masks all card #s.
- Fixed issue with blank VT when recalling tickets from ticket details report due to custom tender error
- Block register close if there are no transactions in the register.
- Remove the social media manager function from manager home (deprecated due to security concerns)
- Auto Update feature -- Initial release of this improved feature will be limited to support use only for beta testing. The system will now download yum updates in the background on a schedule to speed the update process. When updates are available they will be notified in manager home and an authorized user can run the update from there.
Version 7.6.2 - No relevant issues
- Improved Editing mileage from Payroll details to update Driver Performance Report
- Fixed issue with a particular Caller ID string: Unparseable Date in INNINGS Setting
- Enhanced FireFly driver auto settle function to validate that settle record matches credit card transaction.
- Enhanced printing to not print "Free Delivery" if delivery charge is set to no valid charge (rather than a coupon that discounts the delivery fee)
- Added a new PayCom payroll integration
- Resolved issues with Mercury devices not recognizing ValueLink gift card type correctly
- Enhanced FireFly register close process to prevent register close with no transactions
- Added an option for Epson TM-20II printer and improved Medium font formatting for all Epson printers
Option TM-88 Alternate is for printers that line wrap from having a larger small font.
Option TM-20II has a smaller font than the TM-88 which causes the full paper width to not be used. This option spaces correctly.
Medium font option has spacing corrected for each of the Epson thermal models.
- Added New Cashdrawer Option for USB->Parallel port adapter. USB-Parallel adapters require a different drawer kick format. This option is now available in drawer config setup page.
- Added functionality for auto jboss restart when database connection is lost, this is particularly useful for FireFly clients who need jBoss for Thr!ve Online, and don't realize its not running.
- Improved printer edit process, so a change to Jet Direct keeps printer location information
- Fixed Countdown Items button on Config > cat/dept/item screen display issue.
Verson 7.6.6 -- No relevant issues.
- Added a button to manually update TOL (on the Config > Store > General page and the Config > Item page)
- Change Firefox configuration in our standard FireFox build to reload page per session for improved cache management.
- Enhanced "Copy Offer" function to include size details, max per item and all other fields.
- Resolved issue with Saving Config> Tax "sending to TOL" not auto closing.
- Resolved issue with Converted ValueLink GC with Mercury EMV/Dejavoo integration isn't voiding properly because of special track data.
- Resolved Issues deleting tax structure
- Resolved an issue with items are not defaulting to "Corporate" when I'm a master store
- Revised Paycom payroll integration to use employee_number instead of ID
- Resolved an issue with N2K Order export and "do not report as special pricing" offers
- Resolved issues when inserting a timeclock break from Payroll Details, defaulting the date correctly.
- Improved Item Configuration of Suggestions and Modifer Exclusions populating from category to item.
- Resolved an issue with multiple breaks on Payroll Report.
- Improved deferred order scheduler to set promise time to reflect proper deferred times
- Resolved issues with Mercury Gift Balance Check on GRS encrypted reader
- Resolved several Inventory UI issues
- Update phpmailer for security vulnerability.
- Added Export to Thr!ve Online on Gift Card Setup Page to support future use of gift card payment method there.
- Improved error log handling for message queues.
- Resolved issue with Inventory PO / Invoice sending email
Version 7.6.12 - no relevant issues.
- Resolved issue with Ithaca printer header runs together
- N2K Void Amount is Occasionally Incorrectly Being Sent as Scientific Notation
- Resolved issue with Google Mileage calculating multi-stop runs correctly when updating mileage from driver status.
- Resolved issues saving Deferred Setup Printer Locations.
- Resolved issues with Tax summary report including delivery charges in non-tax sales totals
- Resolved issues with emails being sent when schedule is posted.
- Resolved issues with all employee OT alerts being sent once every 30 minutes
- Improved SalesBuilder timeout (within 4 seconds) in case of failure to respond
- Resolved issues with quantity items when grouped printed ticket does not group coupon
- Improved Store Summary Open Tickets Pop Up to Not Include Open Settled
- Improved credit card processing blocks in FireFly .
- Resolved issues that prevent saving store hours
- Resolved isssues that prevent saving original two custom tenders
- Resolved issues where occasionally Google mapping fails due to stale credentials.
- Resolved issue with credit card setup inserting extra record w/ offset values when saved.
- Improved enter amount dialog should clear default value when starting to type a new value
- Improved Void Reason dialog to autofocus
- Improved integration with Vantiv / Dejavoo to send 1.00 auth instead of auth-only for deferred orders to be AMEX compliant
- Resolved issues with gift card insufficient balance on FF tender screen duplicating settle and/or not working correctly
- Resolved issues with tender phone order allowing over tendering when using multiple tenders or subtotals.