New Features in 7.8.0 Release
This release was primarily focused on new features for the Thr!ve user interface. Click Here to see the Thr!ve release notes - and remember, FireFly users can easily upgrade to Thr!ve!
Offer setting "Online Only"
Offers can now be configured for POS Only, Online Only or Both. Frontend POS offer validation will consider order source (online or POS) Added an Offer Setting: 1st online order only. (This is not yet active on theThr!ve Online side - will be soon)
- Marketing: Added some preset advanced customer search criteria to help you with common marketing queries. Navigate to Manager Home > Customer > Load Criteria button at the bottom of the screen to select from searches like "Big Spender: Ticket average > $30", "New Customer Last 30 days", "Regular: 6 or more orders in last 4 months". Once you've loaded the results, you can go to Advanced Search to modify the search to meet other criteria.
- Thr!ve Online Export: Modified the Thr!ve Online export to include corporate / local on items and offers* (This still needs to be implement on the Thr!ve Online side)
- Resolved issue with Coupon "Detailed" Style options not exporting properly for Thr!ve Online*
- Resolved issues running Tax summary report for long periods ~> 28 days due to memory limit
- Resolved issues printing Tax name on receipts using "individual tax lines":
- Added data to track which Online ordering integration an order came from.
- Changed Thr!ve online printing for labels, credit cards to ensure they do not double print.
- Resolved issues with "Age Verification" option not printing on receipt
- Resolved issues with Day part sales sending every 30 minutes
- Resolved issues with Subtotals not printing on customer receipt
TicketStream is our cloud-based reporting engine used for API access to POS data.
- Added Category ID and Name to Order Feed Item Section
- Added more data feeds to the historical TicketSTream data update option
- Added revenue center to order feed item section
- Added job type department code to timeclock feed.
- Made changes to resolve Firefly maps loading as blank (not able to reliably duplicate on demand so this may not fix it)
- Made improvements to automatic back up processes
- Resolved an issue loading and saving proper settings in order Types > Table configuration area.
- Resolved an issue loading and saving data in the FireFly Server Settle Screen
- Resolved an issue using Display Name for production printing not printing all item names.
- Resolved an issue where Order Type buttons on Customer Lookup/Info screen in FireFly can change order.
- Resolved issue with order total Barcode incorrect for orders over $100
- Resolved issue with FireFly not showing all orders in order screen, stops at arbitrary number
- Resolved issue with Online orders not reporting on Store Summary (Thr!ve Online)
- Resolved issues with undefined item include count in FF causes conversational ordering flow errors in new arch
- Resolved issues with exporting delivery fees to TOL when mutiple store_ids exist
- Resolved issues with export to thrive online errors with plu numbers that have exceeded int limit
- Resolved issue with customers LG orders being submitted with SBID 0
- Resolved issues with Duplicate ticket numbers being created with online orders
- Improvements to CMM (Central Menu Management) including:
- CMM option to update Dept/ Cat /Item without sending price data
- Make PLU # Visible and editable on requirements page
- Resolve CMM problems sending category_default_style table
- Other technical improvements.
- Resolved issues with modifiers and suggestive sell sections sending to TOL w/o save
- Resolved issue with Check/Uncheck Master Store immediately sends to TOL without saving
- Resolved issue saving a coupon description with punctuation
- Resolved errors running Menu Item Performance Report
- Resolved issues with deposit slip not printing when Diner's tender type, Store name with Apostrophe
- Resolved issues with "Map All" in FireFly