New Features in 7.8.0 Release
This release was primarily focused on new features for the Thr!ve user interface. Click Here to see the Thr!ve release notes - and remember, FireFly users can easily upgrade to Thr!ve!
Offer setting "Online Only"
Offers can now be configured for POS Only, Online Only or Both. Frontend POS offer validation will consider order source (online or POS) Added an Offer Setting: 1st online order only. (This is not yet active on theThr!ve Online side - will be soon)
- Marketing: Added some preset advanced customer search criteria to help you with common marketing queries. Navigate to Manager Home > Customer > Load Criteria button at the bottom of the screen to select from searches like "Big Spender: Ticket average > $30", "New Customer Last 30 days", "Regular: 6 or more orders in last 4 months". Once you've loaded the results, you can go to Advanced Search to modify the search to meet other criteria.
- Thr!ve Online Export: Modified the Thr!ve Online export to include corporate / local on items and offers* (This still needs to be implement on the Thr!ve Online side)
- Resolved issue with Coupon "Detailed" Style options not exporting properly for Thr!ve Online*
- Resolved issues running Tax summary report for long periods ~> 28 days due to memory limit
- Resolved issues printing Tax name on receipts using "individual tax lines":
- Added data to track which Online ordering integration an order came from.
- Changed Thr!ve online printing for labels, credit cards to ensure they do not double print.
- Resolved issues with "Age Verification" option not printing on receipt
- Resolved issues with Day part sales sending every 30 minutes
- Resolved issues with Subtotals not printing on customer receipt
TicketStream is our cloud-based reporting engine used for API access to POS data.
- Added Category ID and Name to Order Feed Item Section
- Added more data feeds to the historical TicketSTream data update option
- Added revenue center to order feed item section
- Added job type department code to timeclock feed.