New Features in 7.8.0 Release
This release was primarily focused on new features for the Thr!ve user interface. Click Here to see the Thr!ve release notes - and remember, FireFly users can easily upgrade to Thr!ve!
Offer setting "Online Only"
Offers can now be configured for POS Only, Online Only or Both. Frontend POS offer validation will consider order source (online or POS) Added an Offer Setting: 1st online order only. (This is not yet active on theThr!ve Online side - will be soon)
- Marketing: Added some preset advanced customer search criteria to help you with common marketing queries. Navigate to Manager Home > Customer > Load Criteria button at the bottom of the screen to select from searches like "Big Spender: Ticket average > $30", "New Customer Last 30 days", "Regular: 6 or more orders in last 4 months". Once you've loaded the results, you can go to Advanced Search to modify the search to meet other criteria.
- Thr!ve Online Export: Modified the Thr!ve Online export to include corporate / local on items and offers* (This still needs to be implement on the Thr!ve Online side)
- Resolved issue with Coupon "Detailed" Style options not exporting properly for Thr!ve Online*
- Resolved issues running Tax summary report for long periods ~> 28 days due to memory limit
- Resolved issues printing Tax name on receipts using "individual tax lines":
- Added data to track which Online ordering integration an order came from.
- Changed Thr!ve online printing for labels, credit cards to ensure they do not double print.
- Resolved issues with "Age Verification" option not printing on receipt
- Resolved issues with Day part sales sending every 30 minutes
- Resolved issues with Subtotals not printing on customer receipt
TicketStream is our cloud-based reporting engine used for API access to POS data.
- Added Category ID and Name to Order Feed Item Section
- Added more data feeds to the historical TicketSTream data update option
- Added revenue center to order feed item section
- Added job type department code to timeclock feed.
- Made changes to resolve Firefly maps loading as blank (not able to reliably duplicate on demand so this may not fix it)
- Made improvements to automatic back up processes
- Resolved an issue loading and saving proper settings in order Types > Table configuration area.
- Resolved an issue loading and saving data in the FireFly Server Settle Screen
- Resolved an issue using Display Name for production printing not printing all item names.
- Resolved an issue where Order Type buttons on Customer Lookup/Info screen in FireFly can change order.
- Resolved issue with order total Barcode incorrect for orders over $100
- Resolved issue with FireFly not showing all orders in order screen, stops at arbitrary number
- Resolved issue with Online orders not reporting on Store Summary (Thr!ve Online)
- Resolved issues with undefined item include count in FF causes conversational ordering flow errors in new arch
- Resolved issues with exporting delivery fees to TOL when mutiple store_ids exist
- Resolved issues with export to thrive online errors with plu numbers that have exceeded int limit
- Resolved issue with customers LG orders being submitted with SBID 0
- Resolved issues with Duplicate ticket numbers being created with online orders
- Improvements to CMM (Central Menu Management) including:
- CMM option to update Dept/ Cat /Item without sending price data
- Make PLU # Visible and editable on requirements page
- Resolve CMM problems sending category_default_style table
- Other technical improvements.
- Resolved issues with modifiers and suggestive sell sections sending to TOL w/o save
- Resolved issue with Check/Uncheck Master Store immediately sends to TOL without saving
- Resolved issue saving a coupon description with punctuation
- Resolved errors running Menu Item Performance Report
- Resolved issues with deposit slip not printing when Diner's tender type, Store name with Apostrophe
- Resolved issues with "Map All" in FireFly
- Resolved issues with the CMM Item Compare report,showing "0" instead of the usual "Local" in item description
- Resolved issue with Copy Category not incrementing local_max_plu table.
- Resolved issue with unassigning delivery
- Resolved issue with Online orders not settling to cash.
- Modified configurations to support TLS 1.2 commmunications to Open Edge Payments.
- Enhanced Item List to add "Show Excluded Modifiers" as an override option on item tree.
- Resolved issues with the Sales by Daypart report missing some categories
- Resolved issue with Adding employees, with birthday defined, complains about being a minor
- Resolved issue with Manage Customers Search not displaying total orders / order $ / last order date
- Resolved issues with the Export to XML function
- Resolved issues with CMM Requirements & Inclusion deleting requirement_element or giving false error
- Resolved issues with random N2K export failures.
- Resolved issue with Inclusion/Requirement setup screen going blank when using Firefox if a requirement exists without a PLU#
- Resolved issues with Label printing of quantity of requirements, order date
- Resolved some issues with local items and cateogry/departmetn tax for CMM
- Updated server image for fingerprint reader drivers
- Resolved issues with Offsite backups sometimes hanging
- Resolved workstation services issues related to fingerprint driver update
- Resolved issues with the "Drivers Overdue from Delivery" Alert, created enhanced report of driver data.
- Resolved issue with KPS displaying long decimal places on split items
- Resolved issue with End of Day / Daily Notes "Close" giving an error warning.
- Resolved issue with Restroom service alert not appearing on manager home.
- Resolved issues with deferred orders reporting on Late Delivery report.
- No relevant features
- Resolved errors related to date formats on some Manager Alerts
- Resolved issue with some items showing as "!No!!" on KPS inappropriately.
- No relevant features
- No relevant features
- Released version to Gold "Release" code repository, this version switches all "Beta" users to be back on "Release" for auto download.
- Resolved a problem with Manager Home Widgets add/remove not saving.
- Resolved an issue to make the Payroll Export button visible when appropriate
- Resolved an issue with saving the Inventory inclusion usage screen.
- Resolved an issue with the CMM Update Item button in PLU Compare result screen.
- Resolved issues with CMM duplicating offers
- Enhanced XML export for N2K is to list requirement/modifier quantities separately for N2K to use
- Resolved a Manager Alert fatal error on Sunday with some configurations.
- Resolved issues with certain timeclock edits
- Resolved issue closing overtime alert pop up from Manager home.
- Improved report modal pop ups to remain anchored to top of screen and to retain report position when closed.
- Resolved some call center related issues.
- Reports: Active employee List "Clear All" button should not remove the default value "All"
- Resolved issues with LG/OLO not rejecting orders when generic "Error" is received from Mercury.
- Resolved issues with credit card receipt not printing signature when obtained from the Dr!ve app.
- Resolved issues with the Deferred Orders Manager Alert not displaying in Manager Home
- Resolved issues with Formatting/display problems on credit card batch printed summary.
- Resolved issues with Let's Get / OLO not properly printing a credit card receipt
- Made some improvements to logging and log clean up.