New "Order in progress" alert: When selecting a customer an alert will now popup indicating any open orders in progress. This allows you to easily recall an order for modification.
Firefly has a new knowledge base: Read up on processes and how-to's. Click on the "Help" button our new knowledge base will launch in a new tab with a library full of useful articles and videos.
Resolved Issues FireFly:
- 416: Some customers were having an issue with their printer settings when using IE. We have optimized the printer settings to be efficient in any browser.
- 481: in Manager > Config > Customer there is an option to "Output List". Customers who use Firefox were having some issues with this feature. We have optimized this configuration to be efficient in any browser.
- 488: In some cases customer's were having an issue with their pizza size and crust type being mixed up when data reported to N2K, our enterprise reporting system. This has been resolved.
- 132: Addressed an issue where if two menu items on separate tabs shared the same sequence number; it would cause one of the menu tabs to not display properly.
- 292/429/430: Customers using Chrome and Firefox were experiencing some issues with their new FP readers. We have optimized this feature to be efficient in any browser.
- 494: When customers placed an order via Thr!ve Online it was not always displaying properly on the KPS screens. This has been resolved.
- 413: In Manager > Config >
Order Types > Common Setup we resolved an issue where you could not
delete items from the drop down menus.
- 386: Gift cards that were sold without an order were not always properly updating N2K reports.
- 480: Some customers were having
issues with discount override not working properly in Firefox. We have
optimized the discount settings to be efficient in any browser.
- 286: Resolved an issue when you close a register from backend / reconcile, it didn't pop up a "Pay Tips" option, resulting in "tips retained"
- 439: In Firefly, quick tender keys other than the exact change button were reporting as "open drawer" instead of being associated with a ticket. This was making it difficult for employers to report properly on drawer openings.
- 444: In configuration > order types > delivery, if you changed additional print time for deferred to day of order and save, the time to print is being hidden.
- 485: Resolved an issue where deferred orders were reporting to N2K on the day the order was taken instead of the day it was tendered, for customers using that setting in Thr!ve.
- 487: Some customers were not seeing proper ledger data on their N2K reports, based on store hour settings past midnight. This has been resolved.
- 103: Modified the ticket details report to include hyperlinks that allow recalling a ticket from the backend.
- 421: Sales by daypart report was showing "net" on the department total line when setting should be "gross".