e-Sysco.net Export for Purchase Orders
The FireFly system has the ability to export your Purchase Order in a format compatible with e-sysco.net. This will allow you to enter your Sysco order in FireFly and save the step of re-entering it online for Sysco.
FireFly System Set-Up
- Inventory area, select any ingredient that you order form Sysco and edit it so that you can edit the vendor "Sysco" and in the "account #" field, enter your account #. This may be your user ID from the online system.
- Check that the vendor # field for the ingredient matches the Sysco number in their system.
- Select the "sysco" option from the "Export Option" drop down.
Sysco System Set-up:
- Log in to the e-sysco system
- Go to Options, set the "Import Option" to option #2.
FireFly Export of PO:
- In the FireFly System, Inventory area, click on "Create PO"
- Create the Purchase Order for Sysco by selecting appropriate ingredients.
- Check the requested delivery date field.
- Save the PO
- After saving, the Export button will be available
- Press Export, and save the resulting file on your computer. Do not change the file name, it is in Sysco's required format.
- Log into e-sysco
- Create a new order. After filling out initial info, click on the main screen right column "Import File" link
- Browse to your saved file and import
- Review the order to ensure it is accurate.
- Submit the order to Sysco.
- Upon receiving the order, review the invoice and update any price changes on the "Receive" screen in FireFly.