Resolved Issues in FireFly Frontend:
- 1690: In some cases, when a saved bar tab was cleared, the credit card info was not fully cleared and the user was unable to use a different tender type to complete the tab.
- 1140: If the timeclock button was pressed more than once when clocking in, a duplicate time record would be created. Added measures to prevent this from occurring.
Resolved Issues in FireFly Backend:
The customer advanced search screen was not recognizing specific search
criteria properly, therefore not returning the expected results.
- 1163: Users were having issues changing an employee's password using the card swipe feature.
End Of Day:
- 1436: The End of Day report was mistakenly showing open tickets when they were not open, but were "incomplete" having been cleared before saving. This has been resolved.
The Operations > Server Ticket Report: The Server Close Report
hyperlink was not properly loading when a user click to view it.
- 1448: Resolved issues with the tax summary report "Total taxable sales" vs. "Taxable sales"
Thr!ve is our all-new user interface for FireFly that works on an iPad. With version 7.4.0 we've introduced table service features including an enhanced table layout that adds service status alert features. The update to Thr!ve is simple and you'll be using the same database & reports, while the order taking screens are fresh. Ready to try it? Learn more!