To access this report, navigate to Manager Home > Reports > Inventory > Inventory Category Target Usage.
Enter your start and end dates and click Generate.
The report will appear below.
This report shows you the following for each category:
- Usage - What inventory was used, either via system deductions or adjustments.
- Received - what inventory was received via purchases
- Target % - The target food cost % for that category. Learn More about setting this up
- Actual % - The actual food cost for that category based on your usage. This will show in red if it exceeds the target.
- Variance - The $ amount of the variance between target and actual
- Ending Inventory Value - the amount on hand for the category at the end of the period.
Use the buttons at the bottom of the screen to Print or export this report.